Portland Leaf collection takes place in parts of:
- Grant Park
- Sullivan’s Gulch (must move vehicles off street, click here for more)
Leaf Collection Zones do not necessarily follow neighborhood boundaries, check specific addresses for collection details online at PortlandOregon.gov/leafday. Most zones have two collection days (early November and early December) but some only have one.
Recommended preparations for leaf day include:
- Verify the date of collection
- On the day before your scheduled Leaf Day, rake your street leaves 12 inches from the curb.
- If you have leaves from other trees on your property, rake them into the street the day before your Leaf Day.
- If it is not possible to move a car off the street, rake your leaves away from the curb and beyond the car into the middle of the street so that our crews can pick them up.
If you are not in a Leaf Service Zone, you may not rake your leaves into the street. Only customers in a leaf service zone who pay for the service are sanctioned by the city to rake their leaves into the street.