Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods (NECN) is an independent nonprofit organization comprised of 12 neighborhoods in inner North and Northeast Portland.
We provide support to neighborhoods through:
- Information and Referral – NECN is a general reference point if you have questions or are looking for something in our coalition boundaries.
- Project Assistance – We provide assistance for projects through funding, sponsorship, marketing, and more.
- Skill-building – We provide or connect residents, organizations, and neighborhood associations with opportunities to build their knowledge base through trainings, events, workshops, and more.
- Connections – NECN serves as a connecting point for residents, community organizations, and neighborhood associations to resources, organizations, and government agencies.
- Policy Formation – We provide channels for residents and organizations to inform and influence policy that affect the inner North and Northeast area.